At PHEX Manchester you'll get the chance to meet up with the biggest suppliers in the industry, to find out more about their latest products, innovations and news. It's also a great place to meet up with other like-minded professionals; talk shop, compare notes, maybe even forge new business partnerships. There's loads of potential at PHEX.
So what does your day at PHEX Manchester look like?
- Arrive from 10:00am on either day (remember parking is free!)
- Grab a coffee and make a plan. Decide who you want to see at the show. You can see our full exhibitor list here
- Spend a couple of hours checking out the stands, new products and talking to manufacturers
- Catch the latest updates from Gas Safe Register
- Get your free lunch from 1:00 - 2:30pm
- Take a tour of the iconic Old Trafford Stadium
- Relax at the end of the show networking with industry colleagues
"I find it really useful to catch-up in person with the representatives of the companies that supply me, find out what's new and potentially make a few purchases while I’m there. I ordered a new flue gas analyser from Kane International this year at the show but was able to talk to Testo and Kane before making my decision."
Lee Davidson, Davidson Plumbing & Heating
Just make sure pre-register for PHEX Manchester 2019, so you don't have to queue on the day.