Keeping you safe
This information is under constant review and will be updated in-line with government guidelines as they are announced.
With government COVID regulations now being lifted, your health and safety is still our biggest concern and we are committed to ensuring PHEX Manchester can run in the safest way possible.
Working closely with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) and the best practice industry guide ‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’, the UK government and venue we have established the following guidance that we ask all those in attendance to adhere to, so you can attend our event safely and with confidence.
- PROOF OF COVID-19 STATUS
PHEX Manchester have made the decision to implement COVID-19 status spot checks on arrival at the event (this will include visitors, exhibitors, contractors, venue and organising staff). Even though this is not currently mandated within government guidelines, as the evidence suggests this is the best way for us to reduce the risk of transmission within the event itself. Putting these spot checks in place adds an additional layer of reassurance for all attendees once they are inside the event.
If you are spot-checked you will need to demonstrate proof of COVID-19 status by carrying out one of the following:
- Proof of completion of a full course of vaccination 14 days (2 weeks) prior to arrival via the NHS COVID Pass or equivalent for internationals. Please note we will not accept the vaccination card.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test result taken within 48hrs of arrival. We will ask to see the NHS email or text message you received once you reported your result to the NHS. The fastest way to report your Lateral Flow Test result is online. We will not accept the physical test or a photo of the test.
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
For further details on how to prove your COVID status and FAQs please click here.
If you or your colleagues are spot-checked and you are unable to show proof of one of the above, we will ask you to carry out a LFT onsite outside of the venue prior to entry.
Once you have verified your COVID-19 status you will gain access to PHEX Manchester
We will also be implementing the following safety measures to ensure you can attend our event safely and with confidence.
- A floorplan which allows for improved circulation
- Allocated time slots for unloading and loading during build up and breakdown
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- It will be mandatory for each stand to have prominent hand sanitisers and/or wipes displayed on their stand for visitors and staff to use
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Well ventilated venue
- Face coverings are optional and no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings
As we progress through the year, we will continue to assess the measures required in-line with government and venue guidelines to ensure a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all involved. Please note this is not a socially distanced event.
Please check this page regularly, as all future updates including terms and conditions of entry into the exhibitions will be displayed here.